Your financial donation will give us the support we need to help our neighbors get ready, get the job, and get back on their feet.
To make an immediate and direct impact in the lives of our clients, you may choose a suggested package of support. We also welcome general donations in any amount. All donations are tax-deductible and will be used to fund the listed services offered through our programs, as well as to offset our operational and administrative costs.
The year KPD was founded, we helped 43 people polish their professional images and skills. Since then, we’ve helped more than 4,000 metro Atlantans go from not knowing where to start, to knowing exactly how to get back into today’s competitive job market. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our neighbors and neighborhoods, today and every day.
The Total Professional Package
Provides the following for one client (a $7,500 value):
- Professional Development Training
- Soft-skills training (10 two-hour sessions)
- Career coaching
- Image Makeover
- Interview Package PLUS Job Offer Package (see below)
THE KLOSET: Image & Wardrobe Packages
The Job Offer Package — Give $750
Provides the following for one client (an $1,800 value):
- Personalized coaching from a professional Wardrobe Stylist
- One week’s worth of coordinated appropriate work attire
- Coordinated shoes and accessories
The Interview Package — Give $300
Provides the following for one client (a $1,000 value):
- One private, personalized image consultation
- Two interview-appropriate outfits
- Coordinating shoes and accessories
- One session with our professional styling team